One of my favorite things to do is obviously buy items for my home. But after my Brimfield trip – I need to cool it for awhile, so instead I made an Etsy treasury list so all of you can buy cool vintage items for your own homes… Check it out! (click the picture for full list).
I think my favorite item has got to be the ‘swiss army blankets’ for $56 that seems like a pretty good deal!
Brimfield was awesome – sun’s out guns antiques out! This year my Mom, Sister and broski-in-law took on the Brimfield traditions…
1. Drive to Brimfield and eat McDonalds, (its what the antiques want).
2. Go to parking lot – give the parking guy with the amazing pony tail $5 – treat your Mom to parking because you’re a baller and actually have $5 in your wallet.
3. Start at the white tent that always has those purple glass bottles
4. Grab a lemonade and a huge-ass cookie when you’re feeling cranky towards the center of the fields.
5. Buy the coolest stuff you can find!
6. Then on the way home, drive to small grocery store and buy their amazing cupcakes and eat them like you’ve never seen food before (although this year we missed out on the cupcakes – we will just have to eat more in July)!!
Want to see more? Check out the #brimfield on instagram – amazing stuff people found! I’ll share more on what I found later!